Academic International Scholarships at Geelong Grammar School, Australia
Students that are eager to participate in a wide range of opportunities can apply for the Academic Scholarships in Australia. The scholarships application can be made at the Geelong Grammar School for year 9 or 10 for the ongoing academic year.
The school will be selected students based on academic examination results and, if shortlisted, subsequent interviews. Candidates that showcase exceptional academic potential and demonstrate excellence across a broad range of disciplines, will be considered and given up to 50% boarding fee coverage with this scholarship award.
Geelong Grammar School is an independent Anglican co-educational boarding and day school. It was founded in 1855 by Theodore Carlos Benoni Stretch. GGS the most expensive in Australia based on a comparison of Year 12 student fees.
Why choose to study at Geelong Grammar School? Geelong Grammar offers its senior students a choice of the International Baccalaureate (IB) or the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE). The school’s mission is to deliver transformational educational programs to promote wellbeing throughout the world.
Application Deadline: Application Open 1st November 2021and close on 4th February 2022.
- University or Organization: Geelong Grammar School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Year 9 or 10
- Award: 50% Boarding fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australia and New Zealand
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants must be Australian or New Zealand citizens or holders of an Australian Permanent Resident Visa.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for year 9 or 10 at GGS.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be a new student entering into Years 9 or 10 or be a current student entering into Years 9 or 10.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students need to first register themselves for the academic exam, then enroll,l and finally apply online for admission in year 9 or 10 to be considered for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Complete the application form
- A copy of a birth certificate, passport, and visa grant notice
- Any medical or related health professional reports
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to have attended school for previous years of education.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to submit an approved English Language Proficiency Test Report which is administered by the Australian English Assessment Standard (AEAS).
GGS will cover up to 50% of the day or boarding fees of year 9 or 10 of the selected student.