AKD International Student Scholarships at M.C. Asser Institute, Netherlands
With an aim to encourage students with financial needs to fulfill their educational goals, the T.M.C. Asser Institute is offering the AKD Student Scholarships in the Netherlands for the academic year 2022-2023.
The bursaries are offered to international applicants from non-OCED countries to conduct their PhD studies in law at Asser. The Award included partial tuition fee coverage along with educational expenses.
The T.M.C. Asser Institute is a professional inter-university center of knowledge and research in the Netherlands. It was established in 1965 to be an independent policy-oriented research platform for international cooperation and partnering in law.
Why choose to study at Asser Institute? Asser is an internationally renowned center of expertise in the fields of public international law, private international law, and European law. It hosts legal scholars from around the world to present and test cutting-edge ideas in their respective fields of expertise.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: M.C. Asser Institute
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: €750
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from non-OCED countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD degree study in International Lawyering in Public Interested at Asser.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be having an interest in relevant fields.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply to Asser through its online platform. Interested students can obtain the application form here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of motivation
- Two references
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to have a relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree and proven experience.
- Language Requirement: The students must know to be proficient in English.
The scholarship winners will be provided a partial tuition fee of up to €750, lunch, course materials, etc by Asser Institute towards their PhD degree in the Netherlands.