Alfred State College International Merit Scholarship in the USA
The Alfred State College is delighted to announce the International Merit funding for brilliant students for the academic year 2021/2022.
The main purpose of this program is to provide financial assistance for international students who are going to pursue an undergraduate degree at the university.
Alfred State is a public college located in Alfred, New York. It offers more than 80 majors in the arts, applied technology, architecture and management and engineering technology. The college has three schools the School of Arts & Sciences, the School of Applied Technology and the School of Architecture, Management and Engineering Technology.
Why study at Alfred State College? While studying at this college, you can expand your knowledge and skills for real-world experience. The college provides world-class teaching, and a great place to live, leaving you ready for the global workplace.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2021
- University: Alfred State College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Up to $7,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree program in any discipline offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must have a 3.25 college GPA (90 or 3.4 overall high school average may be substituted)
- Candidates should have 1270 combined reading/writing and math SAT
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For gaining this education award, aspirants must have to take admission in the bachelor degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, seekers should apply for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Birth certificate, a copy of a valid passport, official transcripts from the college or university, evidence of English language, and full curriculum vitae must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a high school certificate with an excellent academic record.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
The Alfred State College will provide an award amount of up to $7,000 to the successful candidates for undergraduate study.