Arco Marine and Oilfield Services Limited (AMOSL) Graduate Opportunities
Arco Marine and Oilfield Services Limited (AMOSL) Graduate Opportunities: Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified candidates to be considered for a number of career opportunities available at AMOSL, Nigeria.
ARCO Group is committed to equity in employment. The company value and welcome individuals from diverse backgrounds who have a wide range of skills and experience.
Company/Organisation(s): ARCO Group
Program Type: Full-time Job
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: Permanent
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Degree/Diploma
Nationality: Not Applicable
Background | Arco Marine Job Opportunities
Arco Marine and Oilfield Services Limited (AMOSL) is a Nigerian owned and managed company that specializes in the provision of Marine logistics services to leading oil and gas firms. Arco Marine owns and operates a fleet of 15 multipurpose vessels, 7 of which are engaged on crew change and security patrol contracts with ExxonMobil, Total and Chevron.
Arco Marine and Oilfield Services Limited (AMOSL) is directly responsible with the following services:
- Provision of State of the Art Marine Vessels and
- Logistics Support
- Security Vessels
- Fast Crew Boats
- Crew Supply vessels
- Offshore supply vessels
To be considered for Arco Marine Job Opportunities, applicants are to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a graduate
- Applicants must have a degree or equivalent
- Applicants must have interpersonal skills and experiences
- Applicants must be ready to work in ARCO Group of companies operate from four main offices in Lagos, Warri, Port Harcourt and London.
- Applicants must have a strong communication skills
- Showing integrity by being open, respectful, honest and direct
- You will need to build collaborative relationships, share information with colleagues and fellow team members.
How-to-Apply: To apply for (AMOSL) Graduate Opportunities, Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (DOC or PDF Format) as an attachment to: email@example.com.
Application Deadline: Not Specified