Applications are invited from young Nigerians for the ATLAS Citizen Volunteer Team Leaders Program intended to raise virtual team of volunteers on rigorous development and enterprise projects.
The program is designed to identify creative and exceptional ethical leaders in civic engagement and social entrepreneurship who are willing to volunteer as team leaders on a six-month volunteering program for young people.
ATLAS Citizen Volunteer Team Leaders Program | DETAILS
The ATLAS Volunteer Program is a 3-month civic leadership and development training program designed to engage young people in social action to ensure quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for everyone. The ACV Program’s rigorous modules hold the potential to inspire and equip youth to make a significant impact in their local communities.
You may like: The African Future Leaders Fellowship for African Students
To be eligible for the ATLAS Citizen Volunteer Team Leaders Program 2021, applicants must meet the following:
- Possess excellent fundraising skills and also have stable access to the internet and a computer.
- Must reside in Lagos State and be willing to commute to Ikorodu for field activities once a week.
- Be conversant with hosting meetings and stimulating conversations on social media platforms (WhatsApp, Facebook and Instagram).
- Must be tech-savvy and creative.
- Be a natural storyteller to be able to share content that will be engaging for users.
- Have a social. Agreeable, and friendly disposition and be willing to engage volunteers and share content in a nice way.
- Be ethical in every engagement and uphold the values of ATLAS Initiative in both internal and external interactions.
See Also: Atlas Corps Fellowship 2021/2022 [Funded to the United States]
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the ATLAS Citizen Volunteer Team Leaders Program are to complete an online application form on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 10th September 2021