Baker Hughes Field Engineers & Specialist Job Opportunities for Graduates
Baker Hughes is accepting applications for Field Engineers & Field Specialists Opportunities from exceptional applicants in some of the countries of operation. This offer is applicable for those who have completed a 4-year technical degree, Master’s or PhD within the past 24 months.
The activities stretch from well construction – incorporating drilling services, drill bits and completions – to well production, where we provide customers with integrated artificial lift and pressure pumping solutions, and production optimization chemicals.
Company/Organisation(s): Baker Hughes
Program Type: Conventional Job Opportunities
Program Location: Various
Program Duration: Permanent
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: B.Sc, Master’s or PhD
Nationality: All Nationalities
Baker Hughes offers two distinct routes for graduates in the following area:
1. Field Engineers (Job Role and Requirements)
At Baker Hughes, working directly as a field engineer and, following early career training, you will become:
- A jobsite leader
- Responsible for designing
- Executing and evaluating well site operations.
- Performance is rewarded with rapid advancement and ultimately, you will represent the company by interacting with customers and delivering front line technical services and solutions across our drilling, evaluation, completion, and production technologies
To work as a Field Engineer at Baker Hughes, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants are expect to complete a 4-year technical degree
- Master’s or PhD in an engineering or engineering-related subject
o Applied Sciences
o Mathematics or Physics
2. Field Specialists (Job Role and Requirements)
You will receive all the training you need to be successful in the field, but you must be prepared to work, frequently for long hours, outdoors in harsh conditions, and often in remote locations. You will perform the following vital role, usually at the well site:
- Operating the tools and technologies that deliver solutions to customers
- You will be expected to assemble,
- Operate and maintain a variety of equipment, from drill bits to surface cementing gear and rotary steerable systems
Applicants seeking for Field Specialists opportunity are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be mechanically minded
- Good with your hands, and want to work outside.
- Applicants must be fluency in English and the legal right to work in the country where you have applied
- Applicants will need to have graduated with a qualification in a technical or engineering-related subject within the past 24 months.
How-to-Apply: To be considered for Baker Hughes Field Engineers & Field Specialist Opportunities, interested applicants are expected to fulfill the eligibility criteria and apply for this opportunity at the application portal.
Application Deadline: Not Specified