Better World undergraduate financial aid for Non-EU Students at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
Study in Ireland is still a dream for some students who are facing financial hardships. Hence, trinity college Dublin is now offering E3 Balanced Solutions for a Better World Undergraduate funding for outstanding and aspiring candidates.
Trinity College, organized in 1592, formally the Undivided Trinity of Queen Elizabeth and College of the Holy based in Dublin, is the single central college of the University of Dublin, a research university located in Dublin, Ireland.
The bursary is focused on supporting students applying for the undergraduate degree in environmental science and engineering and a joint honours degree in computer science and geography.
Why choose Trinity College Dublin? The college will encourage an ever extra distinct and inclusive student society. Trinity is adhered to an accomplished and resourced continuation policy, prioritizing the essence of knowledge, access, globalization, and learners’ experience.
Application Deadline: May 01, 2021
- University or Organization: Trinity College
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: up to €4,000
- Number of Awards: 20
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Non-EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for the BAI Engineering, BSc (Ing) Engineering with Management, B.A. Biological and Biomedical Science, B.A. Geography and Geoscience, B.A. Computer Science, B.A. Computer Science and Business, B.A. Computer Science and Language, Management Science and Information Systems Studies, BSc Environmental Science and Engineering, Joint Honours Computer Science and Geography at the college.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of the eligible countries;
- Must hold an offer letter;
- Must be good at academics.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree at the college. After that, you can apply through the online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Submit an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records, 200-word statement on “How I will contribute to the E3 Initiative and provide Balanced Solutions for a Better World at Trinity College Dublin.”
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must fulfil the required conditions for the applied degree field at the University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through various certificates like GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, etc.
The E3 Balanced Solutions for a Better World Undergraduate award is helping students by providing them worth of up to €4,000 at the Trinity College Dublin for the academic year 2021/2022.