British Chevening International Scholarships at University of the West of England, UK
With an aim to make graduate studies in the UK accessible to international students that can’t afford to arrange international tuition, the UK Government is offering Chevening Scholarships at the University of the West of England for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is open to all international students that wish to undertake their postgraduate studies in the UK. Chevening scholarships offer the selected students a fully-funded study covering all possible costs.
The University of the West of England, Bristol is a public research university ranked 801st in QS World University Rankings by TopUniversities. It is focused on solving future global challenges through outstanding learning, world-leading research, and a culture of enterprise.
Why choose to study at the University of the West of England? UWE empowers its students and gives them the tools they need to act on their ideas and make them happen. It has engaged in world-leading research facilities to work experience opportunities across the globe
Application Deadline: 2nd November 2021
- University or Organization: The University of the West of England
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee and other expenses
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Students from foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree programs at any British university or college of choice can be undertaken.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- The applicants must return to their country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after their award has ended.
- The applicants must have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable entry onto a postgraduate program at a UK university by the time they submit their application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK.
- The applicants must have at least two years of work experience.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants need to log in to the application portal and complete their postgraduate admission application. Scholarships applications must be made on the official website of Chevening.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit academic transcripts of all previous schools attended and a copy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to have an overseas first or 2:1 equivalent of a British undergraduate degree certification.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- ESOL – Level 1 or 2
- CPE/CAE – 176 overall
- PTE – 58
- TOELF IBT – 90
- LanguageCert – B2
The winning applicants of this scholarship will receive a Chevening scholarship to cover study expenses in the UK.