Brunel University London MBA Scholarships 2021/22 for International Students
Brunel University London MBA Scholarship for International Students: The Brunel Business School is offering several prestigious scholarships to both domestic and international applicants in the Brunel MBA programme for the 2021/22 academic session. Successful awardees may be expected to undertake specified duties as Brunel Ambassadors for the Brunel Business School.
Full time and part time applications are invited from interested and qualified applicants. Brunel University London is home for world-class research and learning with its over 55 years of transforming lives through quality education. Applicants are encouraged to apply for the MBA scholarships before the application deadline.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Brunel University
Scholarship to be taken at: London, UK
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: £6,500-£11,000
Number of Awards: 50
Study Level: Masters (MBA)
Nationality: Scholarship is for international, EU/UK students
Also Check: International Excellence Scholarship at Brunel University London
Brunel University London MBA Scholarships 2021-22 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the MBA Scholarship for International Students at Brunel University London 2021/22, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must apply and fulfil the entry criteria for admission to the Brunel full-time or part-time MBA programme. Awards will be only made to the candidates holding an offer of a place on the MBA programme.
- Applicants must be in receipt of an offer to study on a full-time or part-time MBA programmes starting in September or January 2022.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conducts of students at the university.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership and academic potentials.
International Scholarships at Brunel Medical School for MBBS Students
Top 15 Fully Funded Scholarships in UK for International Students
University of Sussex MBA Scholarships 2021-2022, United Kingdom
- How-to-Apply: Applicants must complete the Brunel MBA scholarship application form comprising of an essay of no more than 500 words and a supporting statement. Applications for scholarships will be considered on the balance of eligibility criteria met by each applicant.
- Application Deadline: 23rd August and 01 December (Updated Yearly)