Cardiff University Vice-Chancellor’s international awards in UK, 2021
Cardiff University is offering Vice-Chancellor’s international awards worth over £2M, offer funding awards to international students for the year 2021. The studentships are available to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate taught levels of study.
The overreaching aim of establishing Cardiff University was to transform the public higher education to improve the quality and efficiency of teaching and learning, creating a world-class higher learning institution.
Cardiff is established as one of Britain’s leading universities. Its ambition is to be among the top 100 universities in the world and top 20 in the UK.
Why study at Cardiff University? The university provides an educationally outstanding experience for their students. t has a reputation for world-class research and provides an excellent experience for its student body.
Application Deadline: Open
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate taught levels of study.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the wide range of subjects offered by the university.
- Award: Awards from £2,000 are available to international students across a wide range of subject areas.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Awards: Not given
- The award can be taken in the UK
- International students are eligible to apply for this application .
- Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Undergraduate applicants – Conditional Offer Holder
- Applicants must meet or exceed the requirements as stated exactly in Applicant’s formal UCAS offer.
- Applicants who do not meet the requirements of their formal UCAS offer will not be eligible for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship, even if they are accepted into the University.
- Undergraduate applicants – Unconditional Offer Holders. If Applicants are holding an Unconditional Offer, Applicants must confirm Cardiff University as Applicants Firm choice by Applicants UCAS deadline.
Applicants must accept Applicants offer and meet all the offer conditions, including any English Language conditions.
Postgraduate Taught applicants – Unconditional Offer Holders
If Applicants are holding an Unconditional Offer, Applicants must confirm this offer as a Firm choice.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online. Identify the School that offers the program you would like to be admitted to and then click on the level of study you want.
- Admission Requirements: The majority of courses request an IELTS score of 6.5 or 7.0.
- Language Requirements: In the case of applicants whose first language is not English, competence in the English language is also a criterion of admission.