Rockford University has established the Deans’ Merit-Based Scholarships to reward those students who have been academically dedicated and engaged in their educational experience. Applications are now accepted for the academic year 2021-2022.
This scholarship scheme is limited to international first-year undergraduate students who attend a full-time programme at RU. Students must submit an SAT or ACT score to be eligible for this scholarship and get 50% tuition fee support.
Clarity of Information
Why choose to study at Rockford University? Rockford believes in the power of education and thus offers affordable tuition with a very aggressive financial aid system. RU also has small class sizes which and ultimately gives the students an individualized learning experience.
Application Deadline: October 1
- University or Organization: Rockford University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 50% Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All foreign students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate programme offered at Rockford can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants are new first-year undergraduate students who attend full time
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can either use the university portal in order to apply to Rockford. Scholarship selections will be determined at admission.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school and/or college transcripts
- Personal essay
- One or more years completed at an English-speaking institution
- Two letters of recommendation
- Proof of financial support
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to submit ACT/SAT scores.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 77
- IELTS – 5.5
The selected students will be provided a 50% tuition fee for the undergraduate programme undertaken by them at RU.