Doctor of Physiotherapy International Scholarships at Glasgow Caledonian University, UK
Glasgow Caledonian University is offering international students a great opportunity to study through innovative teaching methods to assist and contextualise learning through its DPT Doctor of Physiotherapy Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
International postgraduate candidates that want to pursue a full-time Doctor of Physiotherapy study at Glasgow Caledonian University are eligible to take this application and gain a £4,500 tuition fee deduction.
Glasgow Caledonian University, a public university ranking at 601st in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education means to provide a structure to support the delivery of world-leading research, increased business development and growth in our international networks. It has successfully scored 4.1 on 5 stars for favouring student experience.
Why choose to study at Glasgow Caledonian University? Glasgow Caledonian University is focused on students. GCU is known for its excellent student support services that give the students a chance to be innovative. The university is about more than lectures, study halls and industry placements.
Application Deadline: 26th November 2021
- University or Organization: Glasgow Caledonian University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £4,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a full-time Doctor of Physiotherapy programme at GCU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students who have applied for the Doctor of Physiotherapy (Pre-registration) (DPT) commencing January 2022.
- The applicants able must be to cover the balance of their tuition costs and their living costs.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications for postgraduate programmes must be made via the university portal. Students can log in here to apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Statement of purpose
- Letter of reference
- Academic and professional certificates
- Academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold relevant qualifications and submit all necessary documents.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT
- Duolingo – 115
The Glasgow Caledonian University will deduct £4,500 from the PhD programme fee of the selected candidates for the academic year 2022-2023.