The University of Waikato offers Faculty of Law Graduate Scholarship for both New Zealand and international applicants.
This is available to pursue a postgraduate degree in the field of Law. The aim of the program is to provide a full and dynamic university experience.
Wonderful Scholarship at the University of Waikato.
The University of Waikato is committed to delivering a world-class education and research portfolio, providing a full and dynamic university experience, distinctive in character, and pursuing strong international links to advance knowledge.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is August 31, 2022
Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Candidates must be eligible for admission and be enrolling full- or part-time in a Master of Laws at Te Piringa – Faculty of Law at the University of Waikato in the year of tenure.
- This is open to domestic and international students.
- Employees of the University of Waikato are not eligible to apply for this award.
- Applicants of any nationality can apply for the study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the CV, One academic reference, Personal Statement Form.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants should have a very good command over the English language.
The scholars will receive an award amount of $2,000 for the graduate study at University of Waikato.