Unlock your potential with unbeatable industry-integrated learning and networking opportunities in the USA by applying for the International Graduate Assistantships at Eastern Michigan University.
The educational award aims to attract talented and motivated students who want to apply for the graduate degree program at the university.
Established in 1849, Eastern Michigan University is a public research university that offers bachelor’s, master’s, specialist, and doctoral degrees and programs. On-campus, EMU maintains a number of Greek groups.
Why study at Eastern Michigan University? The university is committed to continuous learning and personal growth which gives the students and staff a sense of belonging. EMU makes sure its students acquire the skills needed for success in the workplace.
Application Deadline: November 1
- University: Eastern Michigan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Awards: Tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate degree in any subject area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, students must be admitted as a Non-Resident for tuition purposes.
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Be enrolled in a minimum of six graduate credit hours if appointed Fall and Winter semesters, and one graduate credit for the Summer semester
- Make progress toward completing a graduate program of study filed with the Office of Records and
- Registration, without an excessive number of incompletes or course withdrawals
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this award, applicants are required to take admission in a graduate program at the university. After that, applicants must either seek an assistantship through their academic department/school or find one online.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following documents:
- You may complete an application and upload a resume, letters of recommendation or other hiring materials requested by the department.
- Admission Requirements: If you have a high GPA, you may be admitted even if your test score is below our average. If you have a high test score, you may be admitted with a lower-than-average GPA.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Eastern Michigan University will provide a tuition funding for up to 9 graduate credit hours of tuition waiver per semester, with a limit of 18 graduate credit hours per academic year (September 1 to August 31) of the assistantship.