Applicants are invited to apply for Edith Cowan University International Masters Scholarship for the academic session 2022/2023. The scholarship is offered to international students from selected countries who successfully apply for a master’s degree.
The educational program offers a 20% reduction in your tuition fees for the duration of your course at Edith Cowan University.
Great offer for international students
The Edith Cowan University is an Australian public university located in Perth, Western Australia. It has a number of research centers within its areas of research. The university achieved five-star results in at least one measure across 15 different fields of study.
Why study at Edith Cowan University? ECU offers innovative and practical courses across a variety of disciplines and they have a vibrant research culture. ECU is a leader in developing alternative entry pathways to higher education.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before July 31, 2022.
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue a master’s degree program.
- Awards: The scholarship offers a 20% (percent) reduction in your tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU.
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: International Students
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from Albania, Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Faeroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Polynesia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guam, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, Nepal, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Norway, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, The Philippines, Tonga, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, UK, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, USA, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe are eligible for the International Masters Scholarship;
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Studentships are awarded in the subjects of Arts and Humanities, Business and Law, Education, Engineering, Science, Medical and Health Science, and Nursing.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of one of the countries identified above
- between 26 May 2021 and 31 July 2022, be issued an offer to study a postgraduate degree
- not be currently holding a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) for a postgraduate course at ECU issued prior to the start of this scholarship
- not be in receipt of another scholarship or sponsorship
- be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen
- intend to study a Master by coursework degree; and
- Intend to study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bun bury).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If university approves your ECU course application you’ll automatically be assessed for this scholarship by our Admissions Office. No separate scholarship application is required. Applying for an ECU Course:
- You’re invited to apply through any one of ECU’s Authorised Agents.
- You can apply online via the ECU Online Application Portal.
- You can apply online direct to ECC.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: Students must have a high level of English competency.
The scholarship offers a 20 percent reduction in your tuition fees for the first year of your course at ECU.