The University of Sydney has organized a scholarship programme for international students that have applied for a Master by Coursework degree at the Faculty of Engineering. The Engineering International Postgraduate Merit Scholarships are open to applications for the academic year 2022-2023.
All international applicants enrolling in a Master by Coursework degree programme at the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Sydney exclusively offer this scholarship application. The scholarship award is valued at $20,000 annually and will be awarded for one year of study.
The University of Sydney is one of the best public research universities, ranked 27th in Best Global Universities, and is consistently present in the top 50 universities globally. The University of Sydney believes in education for all and leadership that improves lives in all communities served.
Why should you choose to study at the University of Sydney? The University of Sydney is an Australian university that ranks in the top 50 universities in the world. It is internationally known to be a leader in education, research, student experience, and graduate employability. It harbors outstanding excellence in research and teaching. It is highly dedicated to supporting students throughout their journey at the University of Sydney.
Application Deadline: Applications for this opportunity will close on 12 October 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- Course Level: Master
- Award: $20,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: A master’s by coursework degree within the Faculty of Engineering of the University of Sydney can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students.
- The applicants must have applied for admission into a Master by Coursework degree within the Faculty of Engineering.
- The applicants have achieved a WAM of 75 or above in their previous tertiary studies.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must log in to the official online portal to submit an admission application. Scholarship application form must be submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- academic transcripts
- degree certificates (testamurs)
- scholarship documentation
- marriage/change of name certificate
- Admission Requirements: The applicant must have studied or completed a recognized qualification with the minimum required grades.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The winning candidates will be awarded a scholarship wrath $20,000 per year for one year of Master’s study undertaken at the University of Sydney.