Entrance international awards at LaSalle College Vancouver, Canada
If you want to thrive in your studies and build a successful career in Canada, you can apply for the Entrance Scholarships at LaSalle College Vancouver. The scholarship programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
US citizens and Canadian nationals can apply to take this application to support their diploma or undergraduate or graduate degree studies at LCV. The Award or up to $10,000 will be written to the selected students.
LaSalle College Vancouver is a higher education arts and design school in Canada ranked 201st nationwide. LCV aims to provide excellence in knowledge building and skill development. It has been helping students build their dream careers since its establishment in 1998.
Why choose to study at the LaSalle College Vancouver? LCV is an active and appreciated member of the LCI Education Network that offers an array of exciting applied arts programs in diverse fields. The students are met with a small class size, a friendly environment, hands-on delivery, and excellent industry-experienced instructors.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: LaSalle College Vancouver
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Diploma, Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Permanent Canadian residents and citizens, and students from the US are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Diploma level study programmes and undergraduate or graduate programmes in Game Design and VFX, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Fashion, Audio and Film, and Culinary offered at LaSalle can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be accepted into their program of study at LaSalle.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants need to register on the university portal to carry out their application process. Students interested to receive the scholarship must submit the application Form at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal narrative statement
- High school diploma
- Academic transcripts
- Birth certificate
- Study permit
- Admission Requirements: Students must maintain good academic standing with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic) – 5.5
- TOEFL (Internet) – 75
- PTE (Academic) – 48
- Eiken – 2
- Pearson – 42
- Cambridge -FCE
- TOEIC: 650
- Accuplacer ESL – 320 composite
The applicants selected for the opportunity will receive $5,000 to $10,000 to pursue a diploma or degree programme at LaSalle.