Fulbright Non-Academic Professional Grants 2022/23 [8 Grants Available]
Applications are now invited from interested and eligible candidates for the Fulbright Non-Academic Professional Grants 2022/23 for a chance to participate in a research, development trainings in the United States.
Up to 8 Fulbright partial grants for non-academic professionals are offered to mid-career professionals working in government or private organizations who wish to take part in a learning project. The purpose is to enhance their professional expertise through visits, observations, formal study (non-degree), or participation in training sessions in the United States for 3 to 10 months.
Grant Sponsor(s): Fulbright Foundation
Scholarship Type: Training Grants
Host Institution(s): Partner Training Institutions in USA
Scholarship Worth: Please see benefits (below)
Study Level: Non-Academic Professionals
Number of Awards: 8 Partial Grants
Nationality: Open to US Citizens [updated]
Also Check: US Embassy Fulbright African Research Scholar Program 2022-2023
Fulbright Non-Academic Professional Grants 2022/23 | Eligibility Criteria
The grant program is open to applicants who are:
- Senior employees (level 9+ in government service) currently affiliated with private or public organizations, or senior independent artists or literary and historical workers.
- Responsibilities related to the proposed project for at least 5 years
- Recommended by the highest chief administrator of the home institution. (File the Leave Approval Form, the final page of the application instruction in the application system.)
- Have sufficient English proficiency for successful completion of grant activity. If the applicant plans to take courses in a university, an iBT score report of 80 or IELTS score report of 6.5 should be submitted. If the applicant plans to do research, English proficiency certificate is still required and standardized tests such as iBT, IELTS, TOEIC or GEPT are recommended.
- Sufficient of financial support for the visit plan (including tuition, travel expenses and roughly monthly expenses $1,500).
- Meet the Grant Conditions and Provisions (Eligibility & Visa)
American, Chinese, or Taiwanese Studies
- Journalism & Media
- Public Policy
Recommended: Grant Programs for International Students in USA [Other Opportunities]
- A fixed sum from US$5,550 to US$18,500, prorated over the grant period.
- Research allowance US$3,000
- Travel allowance: a round-trip, direct flight, economy-class air ticket (up to NT$60,000), and a baggage allowance of NT$20,000
- Possible placement services by IIE
- Prospective Fulbright participants should be aware that public health conditions, availability of consular services and travel, as well as U.S. institutional operating status and policies may affect their ability to travel to the U.S. and participate in academic programs
Apply online no later than the specified deadline. For application information, please refer to: Application Instruction (PDF). You are also required to send hardcopy application documents to a specified address in the application instruction.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2021