Fully Funded Deloitte – One Young World Scholarship 2022 to Study in Germany
Deloitte – One Young World Scholarship 2022: Applications are invited from young minds around the world with leadership potential for the Deloitte – One Young World Scholarship 2022 which aims at sponsoring awardees to attend the One Young World Summit 2022 at Munich, Germany. Deloitte support will enable 10 outstanding young leaders to Summit on full scholarship.
Deloitte is collaborating with stakeholders across business, government and civil society to prepare 50 million lives for a world of opportunity by 2030. They are applying our core skills, experience, and global reach to make an impact through education, skills development, and access to opportunity, in line with SDG 4 – Quality Education and SDG 8 – Decent Work & Economic Growth.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Deloitte.
Scholarships to be taken at: Munich, Germany.
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships.
Scholarship Worth: see scholarship benefits (below)
Number of Awards: 5
Study level: All education level.
Nationality: All Nationalities
Deloitte – One Young World Scholarship 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Be aged between 18-30 years.
- Be nationals of any country.
- Demonstrate evidenced commitment to delivering positive change.
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership.
- Understanding of key local and/or global issues.
- Possess track record of generating impactful and innovative solutions to address education and skills challenges.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
This Deloitte – One Young World Scholarship is intended for young leaders focussed on improving the education, skills, and access to opportunity for people in their communities, countries, or world at large. The scholarship is seeking candidates who have demonstrated commitment to:
- Improving access to education, skills, or employment opportunities for those that may be left behind by the rapidly changing global economy
- Creating skills development or lifelong learning opportunities for people to prepare for the future workforce, including in areas where there are talent shortages.
- Accelerating entrepreneurship, new types of employment, or provide opportunities for people to overcome traditional barriers to employment.
One Young World will assess candidates based on their:
- Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership
- Understanding of key local and/or global issues
- Track record of generating impactful and innovative solutions to address education and skills challenges
The Deloitte – One Young World Scholarship 2022 will provide;
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2022 in Munich;
- Hotel accommodation in a private room between 16 and 19 (inclusive) May, 2022;
- The cost of travel to and from Munich (economy class);
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner (provided by the hotel and during the Summit);
- Ground transportation between Summit venues.
- Participation in Deloitte-hosted sessions for their delegation in the lead-up to and during the Summit, and a Deloitte “buddy.”
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the the Deloitte – One Young World Scholarship 2022 are to apply online on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 8th December 2021