HSU International Student Scholarships in USA
Humboldt State University is delighted to announce the HSU International Student Scholarships to help overseas students support their study in the USA for the academic year 2021-2022.
The application is open for all incoming and current international students enrolled in any undergraduate or graduate degree programme at HSU who need financial assistance. The grant is valued at a maximum of $2,000.
Humboldt State University is a public university in Arcata for students with a spirit of adventure and a passion for making a difference in the world. It is ranked 37th in Regional Universities West.
Why choose to study at Humboldt State University? HSU gives its students access to affordable, high-quality education that is responsive to the needs of a fast-changing world. It offers students a unique experience through a mix of academic programs, hands-on experiences, and commitment to social and environmental responsibility.
Application Deadline: 15th October 2021
- University or Organization: Humboldt State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate o graduate degree study programme available at HSU is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be an incoming or current international students at HSU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants need to apply to CAS via the university portal. To apply for the opportunity , the applicants need to fill the application form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with 2 letters of recommendation and a personal essay.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school transcripts
- Letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must achieve grade C or higher or a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Duolingo – 105
- EIKEN – 3400
- ELS – 112
- IELTS – 6.5
- ITEP – 4.5
- PTE – 53
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT –213
Selected students will be given $1,000 – $2,000 to cover the cost of a degree programme at HSU.