Get financial support to start your academic journey in Spain by applying for the IE Scholarships Fund for Ukraine Students offered by IE University. Applications are now open for the academic year 2022/2023.
The educational award will cover up to 100% of tuition fees as well as other educational expenses, living costs and accommodation for achieving students. Candidates must demonstrate outstanding academic performance and stand out in their personal endeavors, as well as demonstrate commitment and motivation towards their professional future.
Wonderful offer for applicants to complete their studies with up to 100% of tuition fees in Spain.
IE University is a private university with campuses in Madrid, Segovia, Castile, and León. For its flagship courses, IE University is considered among the top universities in the world. The university’s high-quality teaching is recognised internationally and by the most prominent organisations.
Why choose to study at the IE University? In the learning process, IE University provides a friendly community where students and teachers engage. It has a small, student-centered community with a wide range of people, ideas, and approaches. IE is dedicated to teaching people who will have a positive impact on society.
Application Deadline: Before the beginning of the student’s first year and prior to the 30th of June.
- University or Organization: IE University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: 100% of tuition fees plus other educational expenses, living costs and accommodation
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Spain.
- Eligible Countries: Ukrainian
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Master’s degree programmes in any desired field of study offered at the IE University can be applied.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates must demonstrate outstanding academic performance and stand out in their personal endeavors, as well as demonstrate commitment and motivation towards their professional future.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for admission to any desired undergraduate programme at IE University via its application portal.
- Supporting Documents: The students must provide academic documents such as high school mark sheets, transcripts, essays, etc.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the course-specific requirements of the university, typically a relevant bachelor’s degree in high regard.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the language requirements of the university. TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, Duolingo, etc., are accepted by IE University.
IE University will cover up to 100% of tuition fees as well as other educational expenses, living costs and accommodation for achieving students.