International Achievement Scholarships at Texas A&M University in USA
Apply for the International Achievement Scholarships and eliminate the financial hurdles that stand in the way of your education. The grant is offered by Texas A&M University in the USA.
The study program is open for incoming freshman students who have a plan to pursue a graduate degree at the university. The award is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
Founded in 1947, Texas A&M University–Corpus Christi is a public research university located in Corpus Christi, Texas. It offers 33 undergraduate majors, 25 graduate programs, and six doctoral programs through six colleges.
Why would like to study at Texas A&M University? The University offers a variety of support services to help and support students as they finish their degrees and prepare for post-college professions. It offers world-class education at an affordable price.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Texas A&M University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate degree
- Awards: Up to $3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Students from all overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate degree program in any subject offered by Texas A&M is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be incoming freshmen.
- Incoming Graduate Students: At least a 3.3 (on the U.S. 4.0 scale) last 60 hours GPA
- Current Graduate Students: At least a 3.33-3.49 Institutional GPA.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply via the university portal. The applicants are required to apply for the opportunity along with the admission application.
- Supporting Documents: international applicants must also submit the following documents to Graduate Admissions:
- Copy of Current Visa (if applicable)
- International Transcript Evaluation Report
- Official transcripts all graduate coursework
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 89
- TOEFL PBT – 576
Texas A&M University will provide the selected students $2,001 – $3,000 per year to cover the cost of a graduate degree study.