To acknowledge the educational achievement of talented and brilliant students, KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm is providing the International Associate Professor Position in Environmental Humanities with Historical Orientation in Sweden.
The programme is open to international and domestic students for the academic year 2022-2023. Applicants must have research expertise in the subject field.
Clarity of Information
Valuable offer for highly talented students to get salary in Sweden.
The KTH Royal Institute of Technology, abbreviated KTH, is a public research university in Stockholm, Sweden. KTH conducts research and education in engineering and technology and is Sweden’s largest technical university. KTH consists of five schools with four campuses in and around Stockholm. KTH is ranked 89 in the world among all universities in 2022.
Why choose to study at the KTH Royal Institute of Technology? KTH is one of the best and most prestigious technical universities in Europe. KTH provides an excellent international research environment where English is the primary working language. A large proportion of PhD-level enrolment is composed of international students. One objective of the KTH master’s program is to recruit outstanding international students for PhD positions.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 31 August 2022 11:59 PM CEST.
- University or Organization: KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Associate Professor
- Award: Full-time Salary
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic or International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Associate Professor Degree in environmental Humanities with historical orientation, humanistic and social science methods and theories are applied to ask and answer questions about the environment, nature, and climate and their use and representation in society and culture or research expertise offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Been awarded a PhD or has the corresponding research competence or some other professional expertise that is of value given the subject matter of the post and the duties that it will involve, and
- Demonstrated teaching expertise.
- The associate professor is expected to participate in interdisciplinary collaborations in adjacent areas of the humanities and social sciences, such as critical geography, postcolonial studies, geopolitics, climate, migration, and development studies.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission via the online portal. The application should follow KTH’s CV template for the employment of teachers.
- Supporting Documents: The students must have an ad and CV template and the highest degree they’ve attained.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a PhD degree in relevant areas.
- Language Requirement: All international students must have a good command of written and spoken English.
The KTH Royal Institute of Technology will provide a full-time monthly salary to the selected candidate in Sweden for the academic year 2022/22023.