international awards in Ethics Education at Fordham University, USA
Fordham University has brought the international awards in Ethics Education scheme for academically talented students who have done exceptionally well in previous studies.
The Fordham International Student Scholarships in Ethics Education provides financial support for students interested in a master’s degree in Ethics and Society at Fordham University.
Fordham University, a private research institution in the Bronx, was established in 1841. Students can choose from a large selection of undergraduate and graduate degree programmes.
Why study at Fordham University? In addition to helping students alter themselves, Fordham equips them with the skills they need to make a difference in the world. When it comes to landing a job in your field, FU helps you learn the crucial abilities you’ll need while you’re there.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Fordham University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Partial or full tuition
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s Degree in Ethics and Society
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled in the master’s degree programme at the university.
- Aspirants must be an international citizen
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the programme, students must have to enroll in the master’s degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Attach a statement of intent detailing both your academic aims and interests at Fordham (1-2 pages), resume or CV, writing sample, three letters of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to submit GRE scores.
- Language Requirement: International applicants whose native language is not English must submit official test score results from one of the following accepted English language competency exams:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) – Cambridge English Proficiency Level
- Duolingo English Test (DET)
Fordham University will provide the partial or full tuition fees for applicants in the USA.