International Distinction Awards at University of Kansas, USA
The University of Kansas has an amazing International Distinction Awards to provide students with the chance to conduct a higher education at affordable rates.
This scholarship is made possible with the purpose to attract talented students for the university’s undergraduate degree programme.
The University of Kansas was established in 1865 as a public research university with five universities. KU offers hundreds of degree programmes to students. There are numerous major options and various pre-professional programs.
Why study at the University of Kansas? KU offers its students research, internships, foreign study, and other educational enrichment opportunities. It is committed to implementing the world’s highest quality undergraduate, technical and graduate programmes.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Kansas
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $24,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have a 5-3.74 GPA
- Applicants must be an overseas citizen
- Students must be admitted to the university.
- Students must also be in F or J visa status to be considered
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, applicants must have to submit the online application form to take admission at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Resume or CV describing all your extracurricular activities, leadership, service, and awards
- Choose three activities from your resume/CV and explain how they have been meaningful to you
- A 500-word essay on one of the following topics:
- Your personal and academic goals and how you hope to achieve them at KU
- Your field of study and specialized interests within it
- The ways you intend to use what you learn at KU when you return to your home country
- A topic of your choice (you may submit an essay you used for another application)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Freshmen must provide evidence of graduation from high schools (grades 9-12), such as diploma, certificate, or set of examination results
- Language Requirement: Submit English proficiency test scores (dependent upon score level, scores are used to either determine English proficiency or to estimate students’ placement in an appropriate level of ESL courses, as needed)
All the successful applicants will receive the award amount of $24,000 to cover their study expenses at the University of Kansas in the USA.