International First Time Freshman Scholarships at McNeese State University, USA
All full-time non-resident undergraduate degree students successfully admitted at McNeese are eligible for this application. This scholarship will provide the students $2,000 in addition to their programme fee at McNeese for the academic year 2021-2022.
McNeese State University is a proud public university ranking 94th in Regional Universities. It is one of the top universities and strives to change the lives of students through a mix of research, instruction, and student life activities, with a focus on student learning and mentoring.
Why choose McNeese State University? McNeese State University is a trusted, respected, and reputable institution of innovation and academic excellence. McNeese has designed programmes with low tuition fees combined with high-quality curricula developed and taught by experienced faculty. Graduates of McNeese are changing lives and making valuable contributions.
Application Deadline: 1st December 2021
- University or Organization: McNeese State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all foreign nations are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Nonresident undergraduate degree programmes offered at McNeese are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be fully admitted at McNeese.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must access the university portal by signing up and apply using the same credentials. Fully admitted international students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of your passport
- Proof of immunization form
- Official transcripts
- Diploma certificate
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to have an overall GPA of 3.0 or more and ACT or SAT test score of 25-36 or 1200-1600.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- ACT English – 18
- SAT Writing & Language – 500
- ACCUPLACER Next-Generation Writing – 250
- TOEFL – 61
- IELTS – 5.0
- PTE Academic – 44
The winners of this application will get $500 – $2,000 in addition to the Non-Resident Fee Waiver worth $11,075 by McNeese.