International Freshman Scholarships at Texas A&M University in USA
Students, who are wishing to apply for a study fund in the USA, may apply for the International Freshman Scholarships offered by Texas A&M University. The scholarships are open for incoming freshman students.
The fund is available for outstanding aspirants to pursue the undergraduate degree program in the fields offered by the university.
Clarity of Information
Good opportunity for undergraduate students to get admission at the Texas A&M University.
Texas A&M University is one of the state’s first public institutions of higher learning. As a research-intensive flagship university, it is dedicated to sending Aggie leaders out into the world prepared to take on the challenges of tomorrow.
Why study at Texas A&M University? The university sets the standard as the world-class university of the future by combining knowledge, research, and innovation to create solutions that few institutions have the depth and breadth to achieve.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Texas A&M University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and International students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Scholarships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a previous year degree with a desire to learn and develop their education skills.
- How to Apply: Candidates may apply for all University level scholarships through the ApplyTexas Application or Coalition Application.
- Supporting Documents: You should submit the following materials to complete the application process: Essays, Transcripts, SAT I or ACT Score, Letters of Recommendation, and Resume.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English, you are required to submit proof of English proficiency.
Scholarships will provide educational funds for your studies.