International Graduate Fellowships in USA
Frostburg State University is committed to making high-quality education accessible to everyone. Therefore, it is offering talented students the International Graduate Fellowships for the academic year 2022-2023 in the USA.
The fellowships will be awarded to graduate students admitted to the applied programme at FSU. Students that hold an F-1 visa status and maintain a GPA of 3.0 are considered to be eligible to win this tuition fee and stipend grant. Selection will be done on academic qualification, experience, and professional goals.
Frostburg State University is a public university in Frostburg, Maryland, ranked 109th in Regional Universities North. The university strives to prepare future leaders to meet the challenges of a complex and changing global society.
Why choose to study at Frostburg State University? Frostburg State University is a student-centered teaching and learning institution featuring experiential opportunities. FSU offers students a distinctive and distinguished baccalaureate education along with a select set of applied masters and doctoral programs.
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted by 1st December 2021
- University or Organization: Frostburg State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee and Stipend of $6,030
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate programmes at FSU are eligible to be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold an F-1 visa.
- The applicants must hold a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 and must have been admitted to one of Frostburg State University’s graduate programs.
- The applicants must have good academic standing.
- How to Apply: Online applications at FSU are accepted via its university portal. All graduate applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official academic transcripts
- Photocopy of passport
- International students certification of Financial Support
- Admission Requirements: The applicant must have an undergraduate degree with excellent results.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – passing score of 500P/173C/61iBT
- IELTS – passing score of 5
- ELS Language Centers – successful completion of ELS Level 112
- Inlingua Language Center – successful completion of Level 8
- The Language Company – successful completion of Level 9
- LADO International College – successful completion of LADO Level 10
- iTEP – passing score of 6
- EIKEN – successful completion of Grade 2A
The selected graduate students will receive the cost of tuition for up to 30 credit hours per academic year and recipients also receive $6,030 in an annual stipend.