International PhD Positions in Business Processes, Logistics & Information Systems, Netherlands
PhD candidates looking to further their career in management can apply for the PhD positions at Erasmus Research Institute of Management at the Erasmus University Rotterdam for the academic open for the academic year 2022-2023.
Interested candidates can apply for a PhD programme in Business Processes, Logistics & Information Systems at Erasmus and receive a gross monthly salary up to €3,111 for up to 4 years.
Clarity of Information
Great opportunity for applicants in the Netherlands.
Erasmus Research Institute of Management is a part of the Erasmus University Rotterdam, which is a highly ranked international research university that is ranked 68th in Best Global Universities. ERIM is ranked at the top of management research centers in Europe.
Why choose to study at the ERIM an
0 (0 votes)d Erasmus University Rotterdam? ERIM has created an environment for the development of internationally recognized management knowledge with academic and societal impact. It focuses on the real needs of business and management and is dedicated to producing relevant and excellent research that adds innovative dimensions to management knowledge.
Application Deadline: 1st December 2021
- University or Organization: Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: €3,111
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands.
- Eligible Countries: All interested students, home country and international, both, can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD programme in Business Processes, Logistics & Information Systems.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a GMAT or GRE test result that is not older than five years, and an indication of the required score is 85 percent.
- How to Apply: Admission applications can be made on the university portal and then applications for the PhD positions must be made online via this page.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A certified copy of all academic diplomas
- A certified translation of all academic diplomas
- A certified copy of all academic transcripts
- A certified translation of all academic transcripts
- Two academic reference letters
- Statement of purpose
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold an MSc, MA, or MPhil degree in business or economics, or from related fields such as psychology, sociology, engineering, or mathematics.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- IELTS – 7.5
The applicants that will be selected for the positions will be provided gross monthly salaries are € 2,434 in the first year, € 2,836 in the second year, € 2,968 in the third year, and € 3,111 in the fourth year. It also includes a holiday allowance of 8 per cent, an end-of-year bonus of 8.3 per cent, and a generous number of vacation days.