International PhD Scholarships in Genomic Analysis of Mechanisms of Adaptive Evolution, Australia
Heidelberg University is offering the PhD Positions in Interaction of human heat shock transcription factor Hsf1 with molecular chaperones for the academic year 2022/2023.
This educational award is available to all eligible students who want to undertake a PhD degree program in Germany at Heidelberg University.
Heidelberg University is one of the leading research institutes in Europe, founded in 1386. It is the oldest university in Germany and offers many undergraduate, graduate, and postdoctoral level degree programs in over 100 disciplines.
Why would like to study at Heidelberg University? Heidelberg University places a high importance on student and young researcher training in addition to academic and social obligations. By using fresh concepts for research-based teaching, it allows for early integration into research subjects and techniques.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2021
- University or Organization: Heidelberg University
- Department: Center for Molecular Biology ZMBH
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Local students
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Germany
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Interaction of human heat shock transcription factor Hsf1 with molecular chaperones
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The candidate should be highly motivated to succeed in science, should hold a master’s in Biosciences, Biochemistry, or Biotechnology and should have experience in protein purification and biochemical assays.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to complete the online application system of the PhD degree course and enroll themselves in the university.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents at the time of application:
- Curriculum vitae in table form
- Letter of motivation with reference to the topic of the doctorate
- Recommendation letter from a university instructor in the specific field
- Proof of citizenship
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a masters degree from a recognized university
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to submit scores of the following English language proficiency:
Heidelberg University will provide a good salary package to the high achieving candidates.