The University of Liverpool is now accepting applications for the International PhD Studentships in Cleaner Futures New porous frameworks for Sustainable Biomass Catalysis in the UK for the academic year 2022-2023.
This PhD studentship is part of a large project that aims to provide the scientific foundation to allow the UK consumer chemical sector to become sustainable and carbon neutral. The project will develop routes to synthesize feedstock chemicals that do not depend on virgin petrochemicals. The successful candidate will also develop teamwork and scientific communication skills as part of a team that works closely.
Clarity of Information
The University of Liverpool is a public research university in Liverpool, England. The university’s mission is to assist students in becoming highly employable, creative, and culturally rich graduates who can gain employment that will allow them to be agents of change in a connected world. The university is based on research, and its 33,000 students are enrolled in more than 450 programs in 54 fields.
Why study at the University of Liverpool? The University of Liverpool is recognized in the top 1% of the universities worldwide for internationally recognized research. Liverpool today has a global reputation for sport, music, and architecture and offers a wealth of culture for our students to explore. With more than 60 languages spoken daily in Liverpool, it is the 5th most popular UK destination for international visitors.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 22 November 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Liverpool
- Department: Department of Chemistry, School of Physical sciences or Faculty of science and engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fees and £15,609
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in cleaner futures, new porous frameworks for sustainable biomass catalysis.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must all meet EPSRC eligibility requirements for registration as a PhD student.
- The successful candidate will also develop teamwork and scientific communication skills as part of a team that works closely.
- Applicants must be International.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants need to take admission to the PhD degree programme at the University. To apply for the studentship, interested applicants are required to please e-mail, Dr. Troy Manning at: email@example.com
- Supporting Documents: To complete the online application, you’ll need:
- School or college transcripts/ certificates
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- English language certificates
- Personal statement
- Two references signed and on letter-headed paper (these should be academic references if you have been in full-time education in the last three years)
- Research proposal (may be tested for plagiarism, collusion, and other irregularities)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant subject or international equivalent.
- Language Requirement: All students applying to the University of Liverpool must demonstrate that they are competent in the use of the English language and satisfy the University’s requirements.