International Postdoctoral Position in Li-Ion Battery Fault Detection, Sweden
Applications are being accepted from outstanding candidates for the International Postdoctoral Position in Li-Ion Battery Fault Detection. The studentship is offered by the Chalmers University of Technology for the academic year 2022/2023.
The purpose of the position is to help both domestic and international students who are going to take part in the postdoctoral degree program at the university.
Clarity of Information
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university dedicated primarily to technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, maritime, and other management-related research and education. It strives to generate and distribute information, skills, and solutions that benefit everyone, ranking 342nd in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the Chalmers University of Technology? The Chalmers University of Technology is a global research institute that is contributing to a more sustainable future. Students at Chalmers learn to think independently and use engineering methods to meet future difficulties. To encourage an open environment and close collaboration between students and faculty, the university has built a completely informal setting.
Application Deadline: November 13, 2021
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral degree
- Awards: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Sweden and all the other remaining countries of the world are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a postdoctoral position in Li-Ion Battery Fault Detection.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants are required to have applied to a postdoctoral program at Chalmers.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this studentship, applicants must submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certificates and diplomas from university studies
- Transcripts of records completed courses, and grades
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Document your citizenship
- Curriculum Vitae
- Project portfolio
- Letter of intent/motivation
- Relevant work experience
- Letters of recommendation
- Certificate of cumulative grade point average
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to provide an official transcript for all completed semesters to date.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have English proficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An internationally recognized English test is accepted.
The successful applicants will get a handsome salary package for postdoctoral study at the Chalmers University of Technology.