International Students Pandemic Scholarships at University of Oklahoma, USA
The University of Oklahoma has announced the International Students Pandemic Scholarships to provide relief to students who have been financially impacted by COVID-19 or COVID-related closures for the academic year 2021-2022.
International students who were impacted severely by the pandemic and wish to pursue a degree study in the USA at the University of Oklahoma are eligible for this application. Up to $1,000 will be awarded to those who can demonstrate a solid need in relation to the pandemic.
The University of Oklahoma is a public research university with a mission to provide the best possible educational experience for our students through excellence in teaching, research and creative activity, and service to the state and society. It ranks 133rd among National Universities.
Why choose to study at the University of Oklahoma? The University of Oklahoma is a far-reaching reputed institution in the USA with a mesmerizing campus and engaging majors to offer. UO also offers a very rich and sociable student life. It has various clubs that aim to strengthen the students in various specialties like leadership, community service, athletics, etc.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Oklahoma
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All non-US citizens are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can undertake any undergraduate or graduate-level study programme at Oklahoma.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be either a part-time or full-time, regularly enrolled students at The University of Oklahoma.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply to the university through the official university portal, Common Application, or Coalition Application. The scholarship needs a separate application which can be made here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of recommendation
- Official high school transcript
- Financial documents (Bank Statement, budget, or other financial records)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have attained an ACCT score or 31 or SAT score of 1390 or greater with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 500
- TOEFL IBT – 61
- IELTS – 6.0
The successfully selected students will receive $1,000 to cover the costs such as immediate tuition or fees directly related to COVID-19, lost wages due to COVID-related closures, expenses incurred due to needing to isolate, flights, books, research supplies, etc, rent, or food.