Irving & Lena Lo International Scholarships at Indiana University, USA
Get ready to get a modern-yet-traditional college experience in the USA at the Indian University Bloomington by applying to the Irving & Lena Lo Scholarships Fund for the academic year 2022-2023.
Established by the IU Professor Emeritus Irving Yucheng Lo and his wife Lena Lo, this scholarships programme will provide support towards educational costs. All students from China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan that undertake study at IU are eligible to apply for this grant.
Clarity of Information
Worthy offer for students to complete their education in the USA.
Indiana University Bloomington is a public research university ranked 68th in National Universities and ranked 311th in QS Global World Rankings. Indiana University has set forth a mission to keep IU on the course of greatness in the third century.
Why choose to study at the Indiana University Bloomington? IU Bloomington is a flagship, residential, doctoral extensive campus of Indiana University that aims to create, disseminate, and apply knowledge through its commitment to cutting-edge research and scholarships.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Indiana University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate or graduate programme offered in Music composition, Piano, String instrument, Wind instrument, History and philosophy of science, Religious studies, Comparative literature, Studio art, or Journalism at IU Bloomington is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be undergraduate or graduate students in a degree or diploma program at IU Bloomington from China, Hong Kong, or Taiwan.
- How to Apply: The students are required to submit their admission application via the university’s official application portal or the Common Application portal. Students can apply through the scholarship application form separately to apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Brief essay
- High school transcripts
- Letter of recommendation
- Two academic and professional references
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: Applicants will be evaluated based on their GPA. Students must submit all required documents. SAT or ACT scores if applicable.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.5
- Cambridge English – 176
- PTE – 53
- TOEFL ITP + China – 543
The selected students will be granted scholarships towards their study at IU Bloomington which may include cash or a fee remission for the academic year 2022.