Jönköping University Erasmus+ Scholarships for Studies in Sweden
The studentships are a great way to encourage students. Therefore, Jönköping University is granting the Erasmus+ Scholarships for high achieving candidates in Sweden
Jönköping University was established in 1977 in Sweden. It provides 80 bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes and specialisations. JU is a young professional-oriented university as well as a non-profit higher education institution.
Why would like to study at Jönköping University? Through its four schools, JU prepares students to work in a worldwide context and provides world-class education. On all degree levels, students can take courses and study programmes in Swedish and English.
- University or Organization: Jönköping University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or masters degree
- Awards: 400-460 euro per month
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: European Union, North Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey and Serbia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate study in any subject offered by Jönköping University
- Admissible Criteria: To be suitable, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Only a student whose first choice of study is Jönköping University is eligible to apply
- Only students who are applying to a programme from the start are qualified
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for the opportunity, applicants must apply for studies at Jönköping University here. After that, applicants can apply for this award.
- Supporting Documents: An individual statement that describes your educational experience, career plans, etc. (max 200 words) and Letter of Recommendation, e.g. from a former teacher or employer. The following documents are attached to the e-mail:
- Grant Agreement
- Certificate of Arrival and Attendance
- Learning Agreement
- Erasmus Student Charter
- Admission Requirements: Before starting the application, must check all the requirements for undergraduate and master admission to Jönköping. Note: Must upload documents in PDF format.
- Language Requirement: All applicants are required to have TOEFL/IELTS or another English language certificate to meet the standard English language requirements for application to Jönköping University.
Jönköping University will provide the award amount of between 400-460 euro per month to the successful students for the academic year 2022/2023. The grant is an EU funded financial support to help you cover additional costs related to your mobility abroad.