Kansas State University Future student scholarships and awards
To achieve academic excellent with ease is possible through financial scholarships. You are invited to apply for Kansas State University Future Student Scholarships and Awards. The scholarship is available to international undergraduate students who wish to enroll in degree program at the University.
Many of K-State’s scholarships are renewable beyond your freshman year, including general university scholarships/awards,
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Kansas State University, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: Kansas State University, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship Worth: $24,000 (rate may vary)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: Domestic and International students
Eligibility Criteria | Kansas State University Future student scholarships
The eligibility criteria for the these scholarships and awards program as stated thus, but not limited to the following;
- The award is available for undergraduate students in various courses offered at the University.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Kansas State University
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Kansas State University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
The value of the Kansas State University future student scholarships and awards is within the range from $24,000 awarding to international students.
How-to-Apply: To be eligible for this opportunity, candidates must first be admitted into an undergraduate degree program at Kansas State University by using an online application system. Thereafter, you will be automatically considered for this grant.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2021