Kate Hamburger Kolleg Aachen Cultures of Research Fellowship
Are you an international student from the humanities, social sciences, STS, natural, life and technical sciences? Are you interested in performing ground-breaking research in a world-class research institution of higher learning? Then apply for the Kate Hamburger Kolleg Aachen Cultures of Research Fellowship.
The fellowship is funded by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research to be hosted at the RWTH Aachen University, Germany. The fellowship aims to explore new cultures of (transdisciplinary) research, but also to develop new theories and methodologies for investigating scientific transformations.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): German Federal Ministry of Education and Research
Host Institution(s): RWTH Aachen University
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Duration: 12 months
Nationality: All Nationalities
To be eligible for the Research Fellowship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants from the humanities, social sciences and STS to explore scientific and technological transformations are eligible. Also applicants from natural, life and technical sciences as well as arts, art history.
- Applicants for the junior fellows pohttps://scholarshipmag.com/unesco-icb-scholarships-for-nigerian-undergraduate-and-postgraduate-students/sition must have completed their PhD while applicants for the senior fellowships position must be a professor (associate or full professor) or comparable position.
- Female researchers as well as scholars from the Global South are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Full grant commiserate with applicant’s professional experience.
- Working space.
- Logistical support.
- Access to interdisciplinary research landscape and research labs.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Kate Hamburger Kolleg Aachen Cultures of Research Fellowship are to submit an online application and also ensure to submit the following supporting documents:
- Cover /motivational letter (1 page)
- Project Outline (maximum 1300 words)
- List of publications.
- Writing sample (journal article or book-chapter)
Application Deadline: December 31, 2021