KI Global Master’s Scholarships to Study in Sweden 2022
The Karolinska Institutet (KI) Global Master’s Scholarships to Study in Sweden: The Karolinska Institutet is pleased to announce its 2022 tuition fee scholarships to excellent students who are enrolled in the Global Master’s Programmes of the institution commencing each Autumn semester in Sweden. Students who have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity.
Karolinska Institutet (KI) as a university is Sweden’s single largest centre of medical academic research and offers the country’s widest range of medical courses and programmes. The university prides itself in the fact that they provide the best environment for academic and research activities globally.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Karolinska Institutet
Scholarship to be taken in: Sweden
Scholarship Worth: Tuition waiver, living costs, other benefits
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Number of Awards: 10
Nationality: Non EU/EEA Students
To be considered for the Karolinska Institutet Global Master’s Scholarships applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have applied to one of Karolinska Institutet’s Global Master’s Programmes starting 2022.
- Applicants must be tuition fee paying student from outside the EU/EEA.
- Applicants must fulfil the entry and documentation requirements for the programme they have applied for.
- Applicants must have obtained good grades in relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- How-to-Apply: All applicants first to chose their preferred the KI Global Master’s programmes in their application for admission to the institute.
- Eligible applicants will be invited to apply for the scholarship via the email they used to create their account at universityadmissions.se on 7 February.
- The selection process is based on an overall assessment of the applicant’s CV and qualifications that are submitted through the University Admissions and evaluated in connection with the application for a KI Global Master’s programme.
Application Deadline: 17th January 2022