La Trobe University Project-Based Scholarships in Australia 2021/22: La Trobe University is pleased to announce its range of doctoral scholarships available for specific research projects or themes as part of its end-of-year scholarship round. There are a number of Project-Based scholarships to be awarded to both domestic and international students.
The scholarships will be awarded to applicants who are interested in undertaking their research projects in the School of Allied Health, Human Services and Sport; School of Engineering and Mathematical Science; School of Humanities and Social Sciences; School of Life Sciences; School of Molecular Sciences; School of Psychology and Public Health; La Trobe Rural Health School.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): La Trobe University
Scholarship to be taken at: Australia
Scholarship Worth: Fee relief, Living costs + Other Benefits
Number of Awards: Not specified
Study Level: PhD
Nationality: Domestic and International students
La Trobe University Project-Based Scholarships 2021-2022 | Eligibility Criteria
The ideal applicants must meet the following eligibility conditions;
- Applicants must be a domestic or an international student who have obtained relevant master’s and bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with good grades.
- Applicants must have been a lead author in a published peer-reviewed article in a reputable journal.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conducts of students at La Trobe University.
- International applicants must meet the English language requirements for admission into La Trobe University.
- How-to-Apply: Interested applicants are to ensure that they read through the relevant project description closely too as many research projects have special eligibility conditions for applicants.
- If you wish to apply for a graduate research scholarship to undertake one of these projects, please make sure to:
- review the scholarship eligibility requirements
- review details on how to apply for candidature
- select a project from the list of available projects
- contact the nominated contact person for your preferred project via the email address listed under the relevant project details to obtain their in-principle agreement for you to apply
- complete a Research Statement Form for your nominated project (only one project can be nominated)
- check the project requirements for any additional special conditions or information that needs to be included in your application
- complete your application for admission into La Trobe’s PhD program
- a research proposal is not required unless specifically requested, as long as your Research Statement is submitted with your application
- domestics applicants, submit your application to the La Trobe Graduate Research School (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 31 October 2021
- international applicants, submit your application via the International Online Application System by 30 September 2021.