Lincoln University Manning Seed International Awards in New Zealand
To recognize and support top-achieving international students in New Zealand, Lincoln University is providing the Manning Seed International Awards for the academic year 2022-2023.
The educational fund is open for both New Zealand and international students who are eligible to undertake full-time postgraduate research study at Lincoln University.
Lincoln University was established in 1990 after Lincoln College, Canterbury was separated from the University of Canterbury. More than 60 countries are represented among the university’s student body.
Why study at Lincoln University? Lincoln University is a thriving and diversified academic institution dedicated to teaching and learning, as well as the creation of new knowledge. It prepares students for a future job in the field of their choice.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Lincoln University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate research
- Awards: $25,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One or more opportunities
- Nationality: New Zealand and international students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate research in the field of seed science and seed technology
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The scholarship shall be open to people who are eligible to undertake full-time postgraduate research study at Lincoln University into any issue associated with seed science and seed technology in New Zealand.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the opportunity s, the applicants need to take admission in the Doctoral program at Lincoln University. After taking a full-time enrollment in the course applicants can download and submit the application form to Lincoln University and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting Documents: With the application, the applicant must have to provide a statement of the research topic; this should be approximately half to one page in length, current Curriculum vitae, and two PG academic references as per the application form, a copy of Lincoln admission letter submit email@example.com
- Admission Requirements: For admission, students must have a master’s degree at Lincoln University.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting satisfactory scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
Lincoln University will cover the following study expenses:
- A PhD scholarship shall be tenable for a maximum of three years from the commencement date of the tenure of the scholarship unless the candidate is already registered for a PhD as stated in 6 (3) below. The current value of a PhD scholarship is $25,000 per annum.
- The tenure of the scholarship shall begin at the commencement of the semester immediately following the award. Where an applicant for a scholarship has been registered for the relevant degree of study prior to the commencement of the scholarship, the tenure of the scholarship shall be reduced by the period the applicant has already been registered for that degree.
- The tenure of the funding for a Masters or Honours degree candidate shall be for a maximum of one calendar year and shall begin at the commencement of the semester immediately following the award. The current value is $10,000pa.