Mastercard Summer Internship Program 2021 (Data and Services)
The Mastercard Summer Intern Program is now open with opportunities in the Data & Services (Consulting) department of the company. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who wish to be a part of something bigger and a chance to change lives.
The Mastercard Intern Program is a comprehensive program where students in their penultimate year will gain hands on real work-life skills while having fun and contributing to a global company.
Program Type: Undergraduate & Graduate Internship
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration: Not specified
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Undergraduate & Graduate
Nationality: Any nationality
As an intern, you will be challenged with completing projects that will enhance your skills as well as contribute to the department’s goals and objectives and Program Components:
- Impactful assignments that drive business results
- Networking sessions and leadership speakers series
- Volunteer and team building experiences
To be eligible, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions for the program:
- In penultimate year of a degree
- Evidence of strong academics
- Innovative thinking and thoughtful risk taking
- Ability to partner across the organization
- Sound communication skills
How-to-Apply: To be considered for the Mastercard Summer Intern Program, Interested applicants are to apply online for the Internship Program.
Application Deadline: Not Specified