Max Planck Internship in Germany 2021 | Fully Funded
The Max Planck Internship 2021 has started accepting applications. The Max Planck institute is in German. And, it offers you a summer internship program. Applicants who want to apply in Bachelors, Masters, and Postgraduate programs can start submitting their applications. It is a Fully Funded Internship opportunity. Therefore, Max Planck Summer Internship in Germany will cover all the expenses. Candidates from all around the world can apply. Hence, do not miss this chance.
Max Planck Internship in Germany or the Summer Internship program will last for almost 10 weeks. So, the interested ones can apply for the fields of; Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Math, Neuroscience, Physics, Psychology, and other related fields. This Internship opportunity is in Germany. It will start from Mid June till the End of September 2021.
Let us tell you that Max Planck Internship Program gives all participants a chance to attend a number of Social Activities. For instance, Lab Parties, Hikes, Sports Groups, Ph.D. Activities, the Institutes Summer Parties, and Much More. So, aren’t you excited? Join your fellows at Max Planck this summer free of cost. Head towards the full detail below. And know more about the Internship in Germany.
Details Of Max Planck Internship 2021
- Internship Country: Germany
- Duration: 10 weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th February 2021
The Max Plancks is a Fully funded Internship Program in Germany 2021. Therefore, they give you the following benefits:
- Student Accommodation Free
- A stipend of about 800 Euros Per Month
- Payment of Airfare Travel Costs to and from Martinsried.
Duration of Internship
This internship is a full-time program. For up to 10 weeks. So, It will last between mid-June to end-September.
You may like to apply for: Finland Government Scholarship 2021 | Fully Funded
Who is eligible to apply for the Max Planck Internship Program?
- Applicants from any country. Therefore, any nationality can apply
- Individuals having a High interest in Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Math, Neuroscience, Physics, Psychology, and related fields.
- Applicants of Bachelor, Master, or Post-Master Students. Besides, those who have gained some Research Experience during their study period.
- Applications from top grades students from all countries.
- CV (in PDF, maximum 1-2 pages)
- Transcript for the study record.
- Certificate of Degree for all completed degrees (if applicable)
- Temporary/provisional transcripts for degree programs (Already enrolled).
- Document qualifying for university studies. (typically high school degree, Abitur, Matura or equivalent)
- Recommendation letter of one referee.
- Motivational letter (typed directly in the application form, no upload).
- The committee of this internship program will make evaluations & select students.
- Selection will be based upon their grades, experience of research, CV, Motivational Letter, and Reference Letter.
- The committee will announce a decision for the selected applicants by the end of March 2021.
The last date for submitting applications for the Max Planck Internship in Germany 2021 is 15th February 2021. Therefore, Do not delay in applying.
Application processing is done online. The applicants are advised to Apply Online. Apart, Upload all the Documents. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the Max Internship Program Germany.