Monash Law Faculty International Study Scholarships in Australia, 2022
Intending to support the education of outstanding students in Australia, Monash University is announcing the Law Faculty International Study Scholarships. The programme is available for both domestic and international students.
The goal of The grant is to support outstanding JD or Bachelor of Laws students to undertake an international pathway program for the session 2022/2023.
Monash University is ranked in the top ten percent of universities globally for subject-specific performance. It is the second oldest university in Australia that provides an enriching and supportive environment for international students.
Why study at Monash University? The university offers a variety of degree-level courses and also provides the best facilities for completing study in the best way. Monash fills its students with a greater sense of purpose, the skills, and the confidence to create positive change.
Application Deadline: March 4, 2022
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Bachelor of Laws (LLB) (including double degrees) or Juris Doctor (JD)
- Award: $25,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Variable depending on funding
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Laws (LLB) (including double degrees) or Juris Doctor (JD) and one of the given approved international pathway programs: Bachelor of Civil Law or Masters in Law and Finance at the University of Oxford (open to Monash JD students only), or Master of Law or Masters Degree in Corporate Law at the University of Cambridge (open to Monash LLB and JD students), or Master of Laws at the Dickson Poon School of Law, King’s College London (open to Monash LLB and JD students).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must maintain full-time enrolment in one of the pathway programs listed above and maintain satisfactory academic performance.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in either the Bachelor of Laws (LLB) (including double degrees) or the Monash Juris Doctor (JD) and in one of the given approved international pathway programs. After being registered, candidates will be automatically assessed for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must meet the entry requirement of their chosen program
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Students will receive $25,000 that is paid in two instalments for one year only. To be used only for travel and living expenses and course fees for the relevant pathway program being undertaken by the recipient.