MPhil International Scholarships in Business and Economics of Targeted Drugs, Australia
To support the education of outstanding students in Australia, the University of Queensland is offering the MPhil Scholarships in Business and Economics of Targeted Drugs and Diagnostic Agents.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work closely with industry partners and undertake an industry placement for one year.
Clarity of Information
Amazing offer for aspirants in Australia.
The University of Queensland, renowned as Australia’s most prominent and well-recognized institute, is a public research university ranked in the top 50 and top 100 in the world, with the goal of impacting the future through training leaders and inspiring the next generation.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The University of Queensland is a research university dedicated to the advancement of cutting-edge ideas that benefit the entire world. It employs professionals who are as passionate about educational success as Queensland students are. UQ’s programmes provide comprehensive and high-quality education, which eventually connects students to many opportunities.
Application Deadline: 22 November 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $34,627 per annum
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in Business and Economics
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be international students
- Aspirants must have to enroll in the PhD degree
- How to Apply: To apply for admission and scholarship, follow this link. There is no separate application for scholarship because you will have the opportunity to request scholarship consideration on the application for admission.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certificate
- Academic CV
- Letter of recommendation/reference
- Proof of citizenship
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- TOEFL IBT – 87
The University of Queensland will provide the award amount of $34,627 per annum for applicants in Australia.