Intending to ensure that all talented and deserving students have access to higher education, Heriot-Watt University is providing the Postgraduate Merit Scholarships for Pakistan Students in the UAE for the academic year 2022-2023.
The programme aims to encourage Pakistani students to apply for a bachelor’s degree at the university. The scholarship programme will cover up to 15% of the tuition fee of the undertaken programme.
Geat choice to study in UAE with a 15% tuition fee offer for Pakistan Students.
Established in 1821, Heriot-Watt University is a public research university. It provides an integrated learning environment and various degree programs such as undergraduate, master’s, and other research programs.
Why would you like to study at Heriot-Watt University? Students will be able to study in various programs, including on-campus taught programmes and part-time online study. They can develop your profession by gaining new skills and talents, strengthening your trust, and learning more about themselves at university.
Application Deadline: The last date to apply for the scholarship is 1 September 2022.
- University or Organization: Heriot-Watt University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s
- Award: Up to 15%
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Pakistan
- The award can be taken inthe UAE
- Eligible Countries: Pakistan.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a CGPA of 3.0/4 or a CGPA of 3.5
- The applicants must be having strong academic performance.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this award, students must enroll in Bachelor’s degree programme via the university portal at Heriot-Watt University. After that, students must apply for scholarships using the scholarship request form.
- Supporting Documents: Attach copies of your official original or certified copies of academic transcripts for the qualification.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a first-class honors undergraduate degree with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you must demonstrate that your English language ability is strong enough to succeed in your programme. A score of 65 and 69 and above for Postgraduate Programmes is required.
Heriot-Watt University will provide a 15% discount tuition fee for applicants in the UAE.