ProjectsAbroad Nursing Internship for Young Africans
ProjectsAbroad is offering a nursing internship for young Africans who are willing to enroll in nursing internship in Kenya. This opportunity is made available to candidates from 16 years of age and above.
As a nursing intern in Kenya, you will work with medical professionals and explore the different departments of a the clinic or hospital. This will give you the opportunity to explore various specializations and learn more about different conditions and illnesses.
Program Type: Graduate internship
Program Location: Kenya
Program Duration: Minimum of 1 – 12 Weeks
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: B.Sc and M.Sc
Nationality: Any Nationality
You will also get to make a difference through community outreach work. Many of the communities worked with have limited access to basic healthcare services, or cannot travel for medical care. These are some of the goals of our Medicine & Healthcare Management Plan for Kenya:
- Improve understanding of medical practices and promote an exchange of medical knowledge
- Improve the quality of healthcare provided to patients
- Improve access to basic healthcare for communities in need
- Improve hygiene standards
- Reduce the number of cases of malaria
To participate in this opportunity, applicants are expected to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a students or professionals in the various health disciplines and related subjects.
- Get field experience in real-world conservation and community development work
- Gain insight into careers within the sustainable development sector
- Receive direction from an internship supervisor
How-to-Apply: As part of the application process for ProjectsAbroad Nursing Internship for Young Africans, interested applicants are required to apply online for the internship program for young Africans.
Application Deadline: Not Specified