Queen’s Loyalty postgraduate placements for International Students in UK, 2021
Would you like to enhance your knowledge at Queen’s University Belfast? If yes, then you can apply for Queens University’s Loyalty postgraduate placements. As we all know, education gives us knowledge of the world around us. Without education, one will not explore new ideas.
The main purpose of The grant is to support deserving applicants to achieve their career goals. This programme is available for all international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The Queen’s University Belfast was established in 1845 in Belfast, UK. It offers academic degrees at various levels. Approximately 300-degree programmes are available under this university.
Why study at Queen’s University Belfast? Here applicants found an environment by which they can easily explore, innovate, create, and evolve their knowledge in different ways. It also provides leading academics, world-changing research, excellent facilities, and a wide range of courses.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Queen’s University Belfast
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: 20% tuition fee reduction on year 1.
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree programme in all subjects offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must hold an offer of a place on a full-time and complete duration programme at the Queen’s University Belfast campus.
- Must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate to be considered for this discount.
- The applicant would not include into the receipt of funding (either tuition fees or tuition fees and living costs) from an external sponsorship body such as Government, a charity or a private organization. These students will include in educational loans.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must register for the postgraduate degree programme by the start date outlined in their offer. After that, students must complete an application form via the Queen’s University Belfast website to verify their previous programme of study.
- Supporting Documents: Degree transcripts for all completed periods of study (undergraduate level and above). If your degree is still in progress, you must provide a transcript of results achieved to date.
- Certificates of your official Degree/Diploma, for the qualification(s) you have already completed for the confirmation of your qualification.
- You may upload a combined document in respect of one undergraduate course, and additional combined documents for up to three postgraduate courses.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the entry requirement of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Students must be in the form of a Secure English Language Test (SELT), IELTS Academic, and TOEFL internet-based tests that may be taken within the last two years.
The Queen’s University Belfast will provide a 20% tuition fee reduction on year 1 with a full-time and complete duration programme. It provides financial assistance to an outstanding university or college student for making their ways easier and clear.