QUT School of Accountancy Honours Scholarship 2022 for New Students
QUT School of Accountancy Honours Scholarship 2022: Interested and eligible students with exceptional academic achievement are hereby invited to apply for Queensland University of Technology School of Accountancy Honours Scholarship. This Scholarship is available for both domestic and international students.
If you’re a domestic student (Australian citizen or permanent visa holder, or a New Zealand citizen), you’ll receive a scholarship of $8,000 for one year, paid in two installments over two semesters. If you’re an international student, you’ll receive a scholarship of $10,000 for one year, paid in two instalments over two semesters.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Queensland University of Technology, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: Queensland University of Technology, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship Worth: $8,000 – $10,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International students
Eligibility Criteria | QUT School of Accountancy Honours Scholarship
To be considered for this scholarship; you must:
- have applied for and received an offer to study a Bachelor of Business (Honours) (Accountancy)
- be enrolled to study full-time.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants may be required to provide evidence of meeting the QUT’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
- How-to-Apply: You must apply for and receive an offer for a Bachelor of Business (Honours) Accountancy before you can apply for a scholarship.
- Complete the application form (PDF file, 175.8 KB).
- Submit your completed application form using the contact details on the form.
Application Deadline: 31 January each year