SAHC International Masters Programme at the University of Minho, Portugal
SAHC International Masters Programme at the University of Minho, Portugal: Applications are welcomed from qualified international students to apply for the SAHC International masters programme for civil engineering students who possess excellent bachelor’s result. SAHC is a leading international Masters Course in Structural Analysis of Monuments and Historical Constructions.
SAHC has as its objective to offer an advanced education programme on the engineering of conservation of structures, with a focus on architectural heritage. Scholarships financed by the SAHC Consortium are available for students coming from any geographical origin.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): SAHC Consortium
Scholarship to be taken in: Portugal
Scholarship Benefits: Up to 13,000 Euro
Number of Awards: 20
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: Domestic and International Students
- Applicants must be international students who are enrolled or willing to enrol in a full-time masters course at the University of Minho, Portugal.
- Applicants must possess strong academic and leadership abilities.
- Applicants must demonstrate proficiency in English language.
- Applicants must have obtained good grades in relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at the university.
How-to-Apply: Applicants who are interested in the offer are to submit their application before the deadline for each call as late submission will not be accepted. Every eligible application submitted to the SAHC Master programme within the deadline is automatically considered also as an application to a Consortium scholarship.
Application Deadline: Varies