The scholarships are specifically made available to new EU and non-EU female entrants of MSc in Quantum Science and Technology programme at Trinity College Dublin. To be eligible to receive 20,000 EURO, the applicants must engage in full-time study receive an offer letter from the college for the applied programme.
College of the Holy, Trinity College Dublin, is the top-ranked university in Ireland ranked by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings at 155th in the world and provides a liberal environment where independence of thought is highly valued and where all are encouraged to achieve their full potential.
This support will provide the support to your masters education at Trinity College Dublin.
Why study at Trinity College Dublin? Trinity College Dublin is known for the big numbers of opportunities for students to undertake a global mobility experience at one of our many partner universities overseas. Trinity believes that a diverse campus adds to the Trinity Experience for everyone, enhances their personal development and enriches the culture of the university and thus has many international groups as it is an open and inclusive university and our commitment to equality and diversity are values on which Trinity’s excellence relies.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 30th of June 2022.
- University or Organization: Trinity College Dublin
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: 20,000 EURO
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Students from EU and Non-EU countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc in Quantum Science and Technology
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be new international students and must be accepted in the applied programme at Trinity.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to apply at Trinity college using the university portal. Students are required to fill the scholarship application form and submit it via mail to email@example.com to apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official academic transcripts.
- 2 academic Letters of Recommendations
- Student visa Ireland
- Work Experience,
- Bachelor degree
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold relevant prior education such as bachelor degree in physics, maths, computer science or engineering to be accepted in a MSc. programme at Trinity.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- TOEFL CBT – 230
- University of Cambridge – Grade C
- PTE – 63
Trinity College Dublin will select two lucky applicants for this scholarship and will provide them 20,000 EURO towards the cost of study of MSc. programme.